Saturday, January 26, 2008

Well this has been a poor year for Minnesota Golden Gophers hockey. Not totally their fault, as they have lost a lot of players to the NHL. With all the success that Don Lucia has brought back to the program, hard to doubt him now. I will take the tie with Wisconsin but here's hoping that they can get back on track soon. Oh and while I'm on the topic of Minnesota hockey, I like seeing the Minnesota Wild sitting atop their division at the All Star break. I have been struggling to watch the NHL though as of late. Not sure if that is because being an Arizona resident I have lost interest or if its because the NHL has lost its soul since it started changing the way the game was played just to try and lure in dumb fans. Either way I just have not paid as much attention. The Wild getting into the playoffs would change that!

Until the next time...Minnesota, hats off to thee, to thy colors true we shall ever be, firm and strong, united are we. M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A, Minnesota! Minnesota! GO GOPHERS!

0 comments: