Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Thanks Troy & Donny!

Yesterday was one of my favorite days in the entire year: Opening Day. I have a tradition where I always go to Opening Day with my Dad. We both love baseball, and I love being able to sit and watch it with him. Yesterday's game was against Colorado and we were going to with my dad's friend Donny. Well my dad picks me up to go to the game yesterday and informs me that Donny knows Troy Tulowitzki (the starting SS for the Colorado Rockies - whom the DBacks were playing against) and Troy gave us his ticket allotment for the game! Woo-hoo! So we got to sit in some incredible seats that I normally never sit in. They were right up from first base and the vantage point was so awesome. Needless to say I was in heaven watching the game. I felt like a 5 year old kid - even begging my dad to buy me a hot dog. :) Well the DBacks won 9-8 which made it even better and I will remember this Opening Day for a long time. Thanks Troy for giving up the tickets. Thanks Donny for letting my Dad and I use them with you!

0 comments: